The Beatles!


Hi!! today! again I will write about musical group. My favorite musical group!
The Beatles! This band is composed by Paul Mc Cartney, Jonh Lennon, Ringo Star George Harrison!
The beatles, were formed in Liverpool (1960).
The beatles were established as a professional band when Brian Epstein offers to be them managger.
Their popularity was growing, forming the "Beatlemania".
Them first musical success was "Love me Do".

Is very strange that a younger like me! listens "The beatles, but my mother is a fan N° 1, with my uncle! They have Karaoke and posters, Vinilo (CD)!!
Last week, I watched TV and in the new, said: Paul MacCarnety visit to Chile! in 2011!! and for this reason, since that day, I along coins in a piggy bank….every day! because I love Paul McCartney!! and his voice!
My favorite songs are: Black Bird, Get back, Love me do, Hey jude, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, Eleanor rigby, Baby you drive my car, Let it be, And I love Here,Here comes the sun, I wanna hold your hand, Dont let me down, and My guitar gently weeps!!!!!

Sincerely, I think The Beatles are the best band, not only by the amount of records sold, but by the quality of their music, and content of his songs, a little romantic and somewhat distorted (eleanor rigby.)
Even after the dissolution of the band, they continued selling records, worldwide.
Today, still alive, Paul McCartney and Ringo Star They did a concert in 2003 in honor of George Harrison, where his friends played for him, including Eric Clapton and his son.
They played the songs most representative of George ... a wonderful show! full of magic and good music!!
Well, I wrote about it because obviously that's a musical legend! that our hearts will never die!
kiss!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario