My experience about blogger!



This is my last post, I write from my home because I did not go to class...sorry!
This was my first blog, and the experience was good because I have corrected my english writing.
The blog, was that the classes were more dynamic and less boring.
I did not like, is not using class time for the blog, and we had to do at home. That takes a lot of study time and even sleep. Since it is not so easy for me, writing in English ... I am delayed.
I love writing what he thought about different topics, and read the opinion of my friends.
The best post, was on "gender difference", since they were created very different and controversial opinions! like a debate.
Honestly, I think the blog has helped me, but I felt it was a waste of time to do it in "Quinta Normal", because I had to travel, just to write something that could write in my house.
Despite the bad things, I think it was an excellent idea to practice writing, which is an important means of communication.
This is my opinion, greetings to everyone!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, is very entertaing to written about of yours opinions and the respect of made this in class was good terminate there and not in home, have more time for made in class. bay

    ResponderEliminar