Like a virgin! touched for the very first time!


Hi everyone!!!! today! my topic is Madonna (Louise Veronica Ciccone) !!!! Queen of the Pop!
Well, this artist was born in Bay City, Michigan, on August 16, 1958 her father was engineer and her mother was x-ray technician and former dancer.
In the adolescence, Madonna rebelled against her traditional upbringing by turning her conservative clothing into revealing outfits, frequenting underground gay nightclubs, and rejecting her religious background.
My mom listens to madonna, the beatles, Toto, and for this reason, this is my favorite music today! When I was a child, I danced "like a virgin" every day!
My favorite songs are; like a virgin, vogue and like a prayer! because I love the video clips, and because Madonna gives energy very nice!
My favorite look to madonna is In the video Vogue!, very elegant and "IN" in that time, but this singer is very multifaceted, and all change to look is ok!.
It is important to mention that throughout her artistic career, she has changed her look, from blonde, like Marilyn Monrroe, even with black hair, always worrying about her public and the innovation.
This artist sings with other artists, for example; Justin timberlake and Michael Jackson (Q.E.P.D). Madonna achieved a great success with all your songs.
Her life has been full of controversies, as when she acted for "Evita" ...Don't Cry for me Argentina!
She was criticized, but even so, it was a success!
Madonna's life has been very crazy and very hard, but managed to be a great artist, marking generations and stages in the life of people. Hardly anyone can beat Madonna, like Michaell Jackson, will be remembered for his songs, his success and world tours.
Regards! Kiss for all!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi my dear katheryne!!!
    madonna is so cool, her music like me too!!!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Madonna is a diva of pop, is the best woman in the world.
    I love her!!!! I want to be his slave

    ResponderEliminar