My favorite piece of technology



Technology is very important and necessary today, in my life (I use the technology every day) and in everybody’s life, for example; communication (msn), information (documents), entertainment (music, plays) , etc!
My favourite piece of technology is my net book (Q.E.P.D….yesterday my net book died, because was attacked for a Trojan and worm (virus)).
My life change…I feel more incomunicated because with my net book I can see the news in u-cursos, the power point class and I can speak with my friends by messenger and facebook or blog!
The computer is very useful for the life. The information, the pictures, the music, programs, class, mails can be save in the computer…and if you don’t have a back, the information will be lost!
Other important element for me is Internet, because with internet I can search information about my career and homework’s.
I don’t like depend of my computer, because when I was a children, the computer was not essential for me, I was free!
I feel hopeful, because my best friend checks my netbook and said me: The netbook will survive! But not the information!
This week, I will use the computer in the university, because in my life, is impossible not check the mail and information in u-cursos…the teachers use internet for all!
For other opportunity, I will save the information in a pendrive…this is my lection.
Reggards!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Katy!! I´m sorry for your netbook.
    I feel the same as you, the life was better when internet and computers hadn´t importance on our lifes, now you feel like everithing goes around it.
    See you!!! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear kathie, i know all about your loss..
    Also at the beginning of this year my computer was bad.. but now i have it with me =D

    See you soon!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi katyy! well... my favorite piece of technology is also the notebook, the notebook is the best invention!!


    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!! Just like you said, when I was a child the computer wasn't essential to survive, but now everything is about it, and when it fails it's awful!!!!

    see you in class!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Poor notebook!!
    It is true, the notebook is very essencial in my life too... It is necessary to do homeworks, study and communicate with my frieds!!
    Well, I hope that you have a notebook soon!!
    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I loved use the notebook, but now actually I begin to hate it..hahaha... My dream is don't need it anymore.

    ResponderEliminar