It’s a doctor? Noooo..It’s a midwife…A MAN MIDWIFE!!!!!!???? ¡Why not??


Ok…I will be sincerely … I prefer a woman midwife, rather than a man midwife...because I'm very shameful with my body, in special with my "intimate areas"...but many women think that man is very careful with their bodies, because they (men midwife) see a woman like his sister or his mother.
In other places, this problem is not "a problem"...the society is open mind and I think that the gender difference is not so marked ( salaries are similar for both gender).
In Chile, the discrimination is mild, but exist! In special in my carrer, because in the past, only women studying obstetrics! As nursing.
Today are many men in this area, and they are very professional and efficent!
For reduce this problem, the solution is time! the society must adjust at new people in health; men nurses, men midwifes, etc! in my opinion, the mothers have accepted at new generation "men midwifes"...my future colleagues do a great job with women in the society, in special; ginecology.
Health care is everyone's, men and women!
Kisses!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello, Katheryne
    maybe is the solution, that there more men midwife.
    bye colleagues

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi katherine!! In my opinion, to reduce the gender problem in our career we have to include men in the profession, recognizing their capacities and recomending them, because they do a very good job with mothers, and it can be reflected in the practice the next term.
    See you in a cuple of hours bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sorry for my comment about" men can be better that women because you and me ( jajajaja as titanic) have the same capacitIES and vocation
    ajajja


    ________________________________


    I want a future the Katheryne's midwife
    please
    pleasee
    I am you favourite midwife kat espinoza xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My dear Katherhyne , I prefer a woman midwife too,because I am very shameful hahaha! but i know men do their work just as well!

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar