Stress and brain...


Hi hi hi hi… I'm stressed ... I know... My blog has its own life and opens when he wants, I think it is problem of my email, so I think that I'll change it. For this reason, this post will be a multipost.
Is very common to see people stressed today, society is demanding enough, work, school, children, marriage ... I think most things cause stress in people.
Fortunately, I have only the stress of college, and I try to diminish my stress with other activities, for example; I paint in oleo.
I think people do not know how to live ... the people don't know to organize the time... but in other countries, exist more time for the family and that reduces stress, also exist more support for government in other areas (Guillermo's activity for example, in France provided a nanny for the first mothers).
As individuals, we have much to grow and learn to control our emotions.
When said Dr. Maldonado, the brain is very complicated, and may alter the perception of reality...when the people are stressed, everything is more complicated, and is very dangerous because of extremely active of sympathetic nervous system, accelerates heart rate and breathing and if it continues for a long time can cause premature aging and depression problems.
The Dr. Maldonado 's disertation was very interesting and funny, in specially when I realized I didn't see the monkey!
Didn't have much knowledge about "the brain", but I think that with the "myths and truths" (people think that the more brain mass, increased intelligence)
I was able to clarify many about this topic.
Is important for my know about the brain and his development, because in a future, I will explain at the mother about the babys brain and and the importance of bonding. The baby is all set to receive information for storage, because the baby now is creating new neural connections...is a brain in development, and we can stimulated this brain for a good development.
The brain is very delicated, for this reason is necessary a good careful in this area (head).
Any damage in the brain, affect not only one funtion...it affects other funtion...for example, if i hit my head, i can be invalid and with language problems. The brain is a universe.
Honestly I liked the presentation by Dr. Maldonado, more than the others, for his material support (use picture and video, not only letters) and the way to explain, easier to understand.
This is my opinion about both topics.
See you!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Katycion, I love your new blog, es very estiloso, very gaga
    is kawaii" ajajaj
    and your topic is very important because brain is the main structure in our body.
    Thanks to brain, We can to dance, to writte, etc
    kisses my crazy friend

    ResponderEliminar